BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Shop! shop! shop!♥

Hellooo guys. I went library today.hahahah . sounds ridiculous right? Yea. Its true.I'm so freaking boring by staying at home and do nothing everyday. So, to do somethings health and good, go library is the best choice .Don't you think so ? LOLS. I went there and did the paper i had printed it out yesterday . That is 2008 Higher School Certificate Examination(HSC) Biology paper. Actually i want to borrow a book about biochemistry from the library but i forgot to bring the card! Damn it. Back with nothing. I thought i can read it by tonight. Sigh. I'm going to borrow it tomorrow d.Can't stand with my loneliness! By the way , I went shopping mall everyday because the library is in the mall. So, whenever I go, I sure can't stand with the magnetism of the stuff in the malls. Because of this reason, I already bought five dresses and two pairs of shoes in a week !;]Girls what. And do remember that, shop is not a sin.♥



loves and kisses
W E N H U I

No comments: