BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 13, 2009

Girls outing =]

Such a long time that I never update my blog.
Sorry guys
I am so lazy to update nowadays and sometimes couldn't upload all the photos.
10/4/09
It was GOOD FRIDAY
and there's no classes for Convents,
so,I need not go to school on that day!hehe
Taking my own sweet time doing my stuffs while waiting my dearest abby to come my house
she came in the afternoon and busy to get herself ready,so do i
spent more than 2 hours in my room
LOLS!

we headed to QUEENSBAY around 3
bumped into xinli,eeling , shan shan and eve
accompany shanshan went to PDI to meet up her aunt
we've vained inside the fitting room .
pictures,pictures~~~




with eve

with abby ,eve
after did some shopping , went to KIM GARY to have our brunch
gossiping and laughing all the time


with miss lily~

looks cute huh?!hiao po!XD

eve leave us early and went to shop with her parents
girl,we've a nice outing with you!

with miss shan shan ~!


group photo

all of them leave at 7
but my mum came to pick me at 9.30pm
so bad =(
before went back home ,
went to have some tong sui (dessert) as our supper.
That's all for the day .=]

p/s: still got a lots of photos at abby there, i will update ASAP ya.

STAY TUNED!

No comments: